Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** The New Amplify 02 ***

Omega could you compare this to the previous two. i loved the first but the second did not do anything for me.

drdug27 said:
Omega could you compare this to the previous two. i loved the first but the second did not do anything for me.

More powerful then the first and a more complex ingredient profile then the second.
I promise you you will LOVE it........as I said Sir it will "Exceed Expectation"
and I am not just saying that

its like Redline with CEE and Potent Nitric Oxide precursors, only Cleaner, and longer lasting.

v shape said:
I have had nothing but great success with the previous versions of AMP 02 and I look forward to the latest version. My question is how can you possibly make it better brotha?

Bro we are very satisfied with the Final Version, we don't think changes will come again and if they do they will be minor.

This is Perfect Amplify 02

PS: thanks everyone for being so kind to us :artist:

HollywoodSwole said:
i think i'm gonna give this a go since ...... did nothing for me but turn my face red
)

I don't know much about other products so cant speak to them or compare.

We have tried NO-xplode and Redline and as a result Created the New Amplify 02

Omega, I just ordered 2 amps off the new agx site.Newest version right?Also when do you think these will ship?Thanks! :)

flalifter said:
Omega, I just ordered 2 amps off the new agx site.Newest version right?Also when do you think these will ship?Thanks! :)

that was fast :)
Amplify02 orders will go out starting TOMORROW :)
:artist:

PS everyone have the best expectations with the New Amplify 02,
its THAT good......

Excellent.I have had the best workouts since being turned on to Amplify.Potent stuff. :) Look forward to the newest version.

OMEGA said:
thats was fast :)
Amplify02 orders will go out starting TOMMORROW :)

this goes for our Backs orders too.

RawMCC and G-covery will be replenished by Tuesday.

but we ARE FULL OF AMPLIFY 02 as of today-----! :artist:

PS everyone have the best expectations with the New Amplify 02,
its THAT good......

FINALLY!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to use this! I absolutely LOVED both versions of the Amplify and for it to be EVEN better is crazy! I still have some of version 2 so I gotta go through that and then will definitely be getting version 3!

Still using up order from a few weeks ago,one word.."torque",using post cycle,and strength down a bit,but amp02/pure mcc getting me to blast out those last crucial reps,good shit.

Top Bottom