Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** The New Amplify 02 ***

Second workout dose today. The effects were even more 'amped' up this time around, no pun intended. I did an arm workout, which might have been a mistake. The first exercise I felt ok, nothing off the wall. I was starting to get dissapointed. Then I remembered that I had taken the Amp later than usual. I took it 10minutes before leaving to the gym (I live around 5minutes away). By the second exercise there I was. There was no warning, no signs of slowing down, just straight on kick ass mental drive, determination and supernatural energy.

The sweat soaked through my clothes within 10minutes. More and more water just came out as I lifted 6 rep set weights with ease for 12-14 reps.

And then came the pumps. Those sneaky Amp pumps pop out of nowhere. At first you feel a little pumped, feeling good. Then it feels like a damn dbol pump from hell. My arms felt like they were going to burst. On my last tricep exercise, I said screw it and just went light for reps. Only I found out light was now what was heavy two weeks ago! This was around 12pm Saturday. It's now 3am Sunday and my arms still have the ropes running through them and still swole.

I can't say this enough, I notice the more water I drink while working out, the more bloat I lose and the stronger the amp works. It just kicks your ass a little more with the more trips to the fountain you make.

Next week I'm going to start my own thread, because that's when I'll really be able to see what's going down. It's amazing the synergy between RawMcc, Amplify02 and Glutamine peptides. As I've always said, the golden triangle of legal muscle building.

C3 thanks Sir!
This time we are anxiuos for all the feedback we can get since this new Amplify02 is different WE wont be changing this formula to any great degree again:artist:

is that you in your Avatar?

Again thanks sooo much bro

Fast shipping is a complete understatement! Ordered Thursday afternoon and it arrived Saturday. Can't wait to work out tomorrow with it.

C3bodybuilding said:
Second workout dose today. The effects were even more 'amped' up this time around, no pun intended. I did an arm workout, which might have been a mistake. The first exercise I felt ok, nothing off the wall. I was starting to get dissapointed. Then I remembered that I had taken the Amp later than usual. I took it 10minutes before leaving to the gym (I live around 5minutes away). By the second exercise there I was. There was no warning, no signs of slowing down, just straight on kick ass mental drive, determination and supernatural energy.

The sweat soaked through my clothes within 10minutes. More and more water just came out as I lifted 6 rep set weights with ease for 12-14 reps.

And then came the pumps. Those sneaky Amp pumps pop out of nowhere. At first you feel a little pumped, feeling good. Then it feels like a damn dbol pump from hell. My arms felt like they were going to burst. On my last tricep exercise, I said screw it and just went light for reps. Only I found out light was now what was heavy two weeks ago! This was around 12pm Saturday. It's now 3am Sunday and my arms still have the ropes running through them and still swole.

I can't say this enough, I notice the more water I drink while working out, the more bloat I lose and the stronger the amp works. It just kicks your ass a little more with the more trips to the fountain you make.

Next week I'm going to start my own thread, because that's when I'll really be able to see what's going down. It's amazing the synergy between RawMcc, Amplify02 and Glutamine peptides. As I've always said, the golden triangle of legal muscle building.

I've noticed the water consumption increasing the effect as well... did i mention i love this product...???

OMEGA said:
C3 thanks Sir!
This time we are anxiuos for all the feedback we can get since this new Amplify02 is different WE wont be changing this formula to any great degree again:artist:

is that you in your Avatar?

Again thanks sooo much bro

Oh you will be hearing feedback from me! Next week I'm starting my own thread because that's when I'll really be able to tell the mind blowing synergy of the mass stack.

That is me in my avitar from my last run with the Amp stack around late December/January. I'm telling you it was the glutamine peptides, because without them I can't workout more than 3-4 times a week or else I get sick as a dog. Sore throat, body aches, etc. I think I remember posting about that three years ago when it was Gplenish. I can't make my body look like that without some serious workouts. I can even be on cycle, makes no difference. Gcovery keeps me fueled up and covered. I can't wait to see what I look like after this next grueling 4-5 weeks of intensity!

C3bodybuilding said:
Oh you will be hearing feedback from me! Next week I'm starting my own thread because that's when I'll really be able to tell the mind blowing synergy of the mass stack.

That is me in my avitar from my last run with the Amp stack around late December/January. I'm telling you it was the glutamine peptides, because without them I can't workout more than 3-4 times a week or else I get sick as a dog. Sore throat, body aches, etc. I think I remember posting about that three years ago when it was Gplenish. I can't make my body look like that without some serious workouts. I can even be on cycle, makes no difference. Gcovery keeps me fueled up and covered. I can't wait to see what I look like after this next grueling 4-5 weeks of intensity!

Kickin' ASS and taking names still C3! That'll be one hell of a log to look after.... I'll be watching!

P.S.
Thank the Lord for this Company line.....I love amplify02....

ricanx99 said:
Kickin' ASS and taking names still C3! That'll be one hell of a log to look after.... I'll be watching!

P.S.
Thank the Lord for this Company line.....I love amplify02....

No doubt brother. I can't wait to read your results too. It looks like it's doing amazing things for you as well. Let's just see how far this new version takes us :p

Top Bottom