Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** The New Amplify 02 ***

I put in an order today. Really interested to see my reaction as I build a tolerance to stims really quickly.

ZGzaZ said:
The last couple days taking it, i've noticed the endorphin rush post workout, I get it driving home each time and just feel great. Happy a clam and shit...

some dude cut me off as I was driving from the gym today, and normally I'd honk and flip him off...but I really just wanted to give him a hug today, and tell him that Jesus loves him... thank you Amp02, for making me a better person...

what are you serious?

LOL!

how have the work outs been?

OMEGA said:
what are you serious?

LOL!

how have the work outs been?

They've been great, like I mentioned before, the pump is great...between set recovery is great, energy/focus = great. Not finding anything bad with this version. Much more powerful than the 2nd version also!

ZGzaZ said:
The last couple days taking it, i've noticed the endorphin rush post workout, I get it driving home each time and just feel great. Happy a clam and shit...

some dude cut me off as I was driving from the gym today, and normally I'd honk and flip him off...but I really just wanted to give him a hug today, and tell him that Jesus loves him... thank you Amp02, for making me a better person...

He's not lying... I saw it happen and as I passed ZgZaz on the road, he was doing the cross motion with his hand in the direction of that guy..... wierd....

I wasn't able to take my first dose until yesterday and it kicked my ass! I took two caps less than I would take with the old version and it was just as potent with more focus.

It had me all jacked up ready to take on the world. Not only couldn't I stop, I didn't want to! I can't tell what it will do to my strength yet as I took last week off, but I didn't lose any. I was soaked after the work out, completely drenched. I must have got rid of any bloat I was holding. I noticed this with the old version, but it was more so now.

The pumps were still first rate. I don't think my skin could take anymore, or else I was going to burst, lol. I loved it!

I took it today just for a pick me up and it works just as well out of the gym as it does in! It looks like you found a big time winner here.

Tomorrow is dose two and that's when I'll really be able to tell just how crazy this new version is. :p

what exactly is the energy increase from? i see caffiene is in it. doe's the energy increase rival the eca stack?

this is sounding interesting to me. if i can stop using ephedrine, caffiene and creatine pills that might make it worth it to me.

also i'm a superheavyweight 6'6 330 lbs. 12 caps still do it for me? will i get enough CEE? i hear your a big guy yourself omega. whats your dose?

thanks for any input.

sorerotators said:
also i'm a superheavyweight 6'6 330 lbs. 12 caps still do it for me? will i get enough CEE? i hear your a big guy yourself omega. whats your dose?

thanks for any input.

Hello :)
I use between 8-12 and YES it strong , but really CLEAN, you know you are on Amplify 02 when you can just go on and on in the gym

8 with 15 mgs of Ephedrine is INSANE ( I dont advise that for anyone but me)
In fact E junkies came off with the use of Amplify02

10 -12 alone. And yes its enough for us big guys, we built it for Big Guns.:)

sorerotators said:
what exactly is the energy increase from?.

Its everything together Sir.

We tried separating the parts of the formula but the parts alone were not very potent there is some typpe of overall Impressive and potent Synergy with all parts together in Amplify02

Top Bottom