Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** The New Amplify 02 ***

Hey Omega, so we don't all have to be chemist...

what are the "great new" advantages with this new version???

what can we expect from the previous product??

thanks

Advantages =

1) Greater Intensity
2) Greater Endurance
3) Longer lasting energy with about "3 waves of energy"
First is the first 20 -30 minutes with a strong kick, then about 15 minutes later a Extreme Focus, then about 30 minute later a endorphin rush, and nice tail end to the experience like a good drug.
4) More pronounced vascularity in the muscle that are being worked and a full pumped feeling.

OMEGA said:
Advatages =

1)Greater Intensity
2) Greater Endurance
3) Longer lasting energy with about "3 waves of energy"
First is the first 20 -30 minutes with a strong kick, then about 15 minutes later a Extreme Focus, then about 30 minute later a endorphin rush, and nice tail end to the experience like a good drug.
4) More pronounced vascularity in the muscle that are being worked and a full pumped feeling.

I'm going to be honest with you OMEGA. I love NOXplode and CellMass but I am giving Amplify02 and MCC a shot. I just ordered so we'll see.

OMEGA said:
can't go wrong with the Rapid Strength Stack

how much No-xplode did you take? and Cell Mass?

On workout days I took 1 1/2 scoops of NOXplode before workout and 1 scoop of CellMass after workout. Don't use them on off days.

Mrpumped said:
On workout days I took 1 1/2 scoops of NOXplode before workout and 1 scoop of CellMass after workout. Don't use them on off days.

Amplify02 / MCC will be a definite stronger experience for you then,
Take MCC daily.:)

A better version of the ultimate legal muscle building stack? Unreal. I can't wait to hop on it again. I've been clean from creatine and any NO product since my last Amp cycle and I miss it in the gym. The vascularity stayed, as did any strength I gained. No creatine combo has worked as well for me as the MCC and the Cee that's in the Amp caps.

I can't wait to stack them all up again and really take things to the next level. I am curious to see what this new version will do. I didn't think things could get any better. I have tried *many* legal muscle building products and almost all of them let me down. None of the products in the stack have, so I have a feeling the new version will kick just as much ass.

I'll be starting next week. I took this week off from the gym and my usual building phase nutrition plan. No supplements of any kind except for the usual Rala, green tea and a multi. My body and mind will be fresh for this next phase.

I'm going to pick up a fresh tub of chocolate whey just for the Gcovery. Chocolate protein powder, a little ice and some skim milk with two heaping scoops of Gcovery is always a nice tasty treat first thing in the morning to get my body back into an anabolic state.

How long do the pumps last?

How long does the stimulant last?

Top Bottom