Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** The New Amplify 02 ***

OMEGA said:
:artist:!

nice this version is a whole new breed

Yes, yes it is.... I cant say enough about how AWESOME this new version is... Everything you could ask for in a supp... Endurance, Intensity, Focus, Energy, Pumps, Strength, In-between set Recovery.... you name it, it does it. I had the sickest pump in my chest today when we got to the last lift. Awesome, awesome, awesome!

I'm so wiped out I can't do the review of todays workout justice. My forearms are still so pumped and I didn't even do any direct work for them. Amplify02 might as well just has some dbol in there with these insane pumps from hell! Did I mention I love them though? :p

Tomorrow I have to write up about this workout though. I took an extra cap of the new Amp and I might as well have been in one of my cars doing 150mph. Not in a bad way mind you but exciting. I didn't want the workout or sets to run out. I was just throwing shit in at the end, lol.

If this new version of Amplify can't get you into the gym, then nothing will.

c3bodybuilding said:
I'm so wiped out I can't do the review of todays workout justice. My forearms are still so pumped and I didn't even do any direct work for them. Amplify02 might as well just has some dbol in there with these insane pumps from hell! Did I mention I love them though? :p

Tomorrow I have to write up about this workout though. I took an extra cap of the new Amp and I might as well have been in one of my cars doing 150mph. Not in a bad way mind you but exciting. I didn't want the workout or sets to run out. I was just throwing shit in at the end, lol.

If this new version of Amplify can't get you into the gym, then nothing will.

Hell yeah... agreed on all remarks. That's exactly how Zgzaz and I feel after our "specific" lifts are completed. I feel like there's so much more energy reserved that would allow me to continue throwing weights around! And the pumps are sick... My chest felt like it was going to explode yesterday after the cable crossovers... This IS the real deal and is a MUST in my supplement regimen. :chomp: :evil:

Wow had an incredible workout today. I took 5 grams of MCC pre-workout with 8 Amp02 caps. I def noticed an increase in strength. MCC and CEE are the best creatines I've ever reacted to. Today was big delt day... My pumps were rediculous, my shoulders were fully capped! I also hit a new PB on military press- 205 x 8! I then used the 60 lb dumbells for side laterals like they were nothing. This is by far the best shoulder workout I ever had. My traps felt like they were up to my ears by the end of training. :)

v shape said:
Wow had an incredible workout today. I took 5 grams of MCC pre-workout with 8 Amp02 caps. I def noticed an increase in strength. MCC and CEE are the best creatines I've ever reacted to. Today was big delt day... My pumps were rediculous, my shoulders were fully capped! I also hit a new PB on military press- 205 x 8! I then used the 60 lb dumbells for side laterals like they were nothing. This is by far the best shoulder workout I ever had. My traps felt like they were up to my ears by the end of training. :)

Awesome! Sounds awesome bro. I went into battle solo today because my boy was at work.... I STILL got all my lifts with the help of AMP... pumps, energy, focus.. a sense of calming before the top sets.... Felt real good. Best stuff to use by far... :artist:

Had another great workout with Amp, very early morning workout again...

Set a PR in 3 lifts, (thank you CEE), and loving the pumps it gave! I like C3 noticed that I had a huge forearm pump, with no direct work to them... but it felt great.
I'm really starting to notice that the endurance factor is ridiculous with it, just feel like I can keep on going and going...

loving the new version so far!!

Top Bottom