Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** Mass Quantities TRIPLE THREAT 3/60 *** My recommendation ...

FYI. I used the three heaping scoops of triple threat like recommended (60 gram protein serving). I only got 32 servings out of it, not 45. Maybe my scoops were too heaping, but I have gone to using level scoops to try and get more servings out of it.

Actually, if you do the math you should really only get about 30 servings. A serving(three heaping scoops) is a total of 90 grams according to the package. 6 lbs is equal to 2724 grams.

2724/90 = 30.27 not 45!

adepss said:
So George if I order a tub how long will it take to get to me in Japan?

As long as there are no problems with customs -- and we have not had any with Japan, it will get there in about 4 days.

jank said:
Actually, if you do the math you should really only get about 30 servings. A serving(three heaping scoops) is a total of 90 grams according to the package. 6 lbs is equal to 2724 grams.

2724/90 = 30.27 not 45!

Well, not to make things even more complicated, but actually, a serving size of Vanilla with 60 grams of protein would be 81 grams, and a serving size of Choc with 60 grams of protein would be 85 grams.

hey guys :) anyone try ultramet???? mmmmmmm...... strawberry heaven. that is most definately the best i've ever even imagined. yummy and thick like a shake... even when you use water (12oz.) and 50g pro/240 or 280 cals/24g carbs/2g fat. check it out. no regrets.

oh... can anybody tell me what are the cals/fat/carbs in the triple threat 3/60??? thanks babies :D

Top Bottom