Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** Mass Quantities TRIPLE THREAT 3/60 *** My recommendation ...

M

May1010

George's staff was kind enough to send me a 5 pound bucket of Mass Quantities TRIPLE THREAT 3/60 (vanilla).

This stuff is great. I figure I'll run out in about a month and I plan to order more.

Tastes pretty good and each serving provides 60 g of protein.

:)

Ok, when you say pretty good... does that mean, not as bad as cardboard, or about as good as a McDonald's vanilla milkshake?

For instance, I would consider EAS simply whey protein, pretty good tasting, while GNC brand whey would be very disgusting. I would say a McDonald's milkshake would be extremely delicious, while banana pudding would be heaven.

How much per bottle? I use to eat soy protein and it was vomitus. Whey protine is almost good as a milkshake.

It's as good as McDonald's vanilla milkshake but not quite as good as banana pudding.

Try it. I think you'll like it.:)

How much per bottle? I don't know. I got a 5 pound tub. George sent it to me gratis.

Guess this makes me a cocksucker as well....But I've had several tubs of the Chocolate, and I've found nothing that tastes as good, or mixes as well

One of, if not the best out there...IMHO....!!!!!

Ranger

Heh heh heh....Now ya know what ya gotta do to become a Mod...;)

Well looks like ole fantom1 here will never be a mod......... and I love the chocolate triple threat... plan on getting more soon... and why did I just know that May likes the Vanilla flavor???????? :)

Hhahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahaa....You Bastard....you just made me spit a pudding pop all over my screen....ya fucker!!!!.......:D

Ranger

Got the vanilla a month ago. It kind of has a bismuth smell to it when you first open it but you get used to it and it goes away. I love it, doesn't run through my system fast like a whey only protein powder.

Top Bottom