Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** Amplify 02 *** at www.AGXsports.com

mw5 is def educated so take his opinion as well as mine

I favor 5-6 though ;)

Please keep in mind the mere addition of fruit or some carbohydrate will increase the potency by about 15% ( but its strong already)

ALSO water is KEY

I've been wanting to try this product, and will probably soon, but I still have some NaNo x9 by muscletech left over. I love this product. Can anybody give me some comparisons of Amplify and NaNo?

Ok so I got my order and have been running 6 caps of Amplify before working out for the last two weeks. I was very loyal to NaNo (muscletech) because it was a great product, but I'm gonna have to say that the Amplify is better. The pumps, the focus, and the energy are just amazing. It also enhances your mood when working out, and even pumps you up before getting to the gym. It doesn't work as fast as the NaNo, so I've noticed that it's best when you take it 30-45 minutes before working out. It's definitely, hands down, a better product. I'll be ordering this product from now on.

haha, I don't know about that...I would probably eat someone at the gym, with all the intensity I will get :evil:

soon I will up the dosage, but it's just fine with 6 right now

Top Bottom