Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

(NO) Supplementation While Cutting?

Kabeetz

Banned
Concluding a 12 week bulk, I've gained now over 20 pounds. I will start an 8 week (or less if results hopfully dictate) cut on December 1st with the goal of losing whatever excess fat I gained during the bulk and preserving as much of the muscle gained as possible. Not trying to get shredded or anything, just want to get back to bulking as soon as possible.

With regards to supplementation, I'll be using a multi vitamin, whey protein, and creatine (which I've heard is at its best during cuts).

I was wondering if there was any advantage to any kind of NO supplement along the lines of VPX's NO Shotgun or BSN's NO-Explode during a cut? The theory being the potential aid to intensity would help with my lifts during the caloric defacit?

I've been really intruiged by this kind of supplement but have yet to try.

Also, any other suggestions on anything ESSENTIAL towards the goal of strength PRESERVATION during a cut?

Thanks.

If your goal is just to get back to bulking, why even cut?? Why not just do a longer bulker?

strength preservation, from my personal experience will be directly related to eating ALOT of clean foods, every few hours... and training on point.

N.O. can do nothing but help you out a little bit, but the essentials: Diet and Cardio will get you where you want to be.

Or instead of the N.O. supp. an ECA stack with some CEE would work nicely as well.

This is not a shameless plug... but AIFM will help you shed excess bloat and water too if you've got some... even if you're natty like myself.

I love that stuff. 1 spray per day (with a few days off here and there, and a couple 2 sprays a day) will last you ~ 5 months too :)

ZGzaZ said:
If your goal is just to get back to bulking, why even cut?? Why not just do a longer bulker?

The theory goes that you don't need to completely lose your 6-pack in order to bulk. And while I never had a six pack, unfortunately, I don't want my waistline to get past where it's now gotten to, and I consider that a personal priority. I've got too many way too expensive suits and jeans that I should still be able to wear bulk or no bulk.

This was my first *TRUE* bulk, as I am a beginner, and I am really pleased with the progress I've made, but I would probably lower the caloric surplus slightly next time around.

And besides, if I can do an 8 week bulk now and a 12 weeker in May, I'd much rather do that then say a 16-20 weeker starting in March.

Sarge,

I'm definitely I'm looking at CEE (or similar), and a 2 weeks each alternating clen/trex/clen/trex.

Despite it being a "gainer" shake, I'm leaning towards cytogainer post workout, but with water, 590 cals, 54g protein 70gs complex carbs, very low fat and sugar.

HIT Cardio 2x, 30 minutes... steady pace cardio 1x 45 minutes (I don't want to do HIT night before heavy squatting).

I will start week 1 with 3500 calories, then go down 100-125 calories a week, getting down to 2600, I don't want to risk going any lower than that.

Sound good?

I'm currently bulking at 4000 a day.

sgtslaughter said:
strength preservation, from my personal experience will be directly related to eating ALOT of clean foods, every few hours... and training on point.

N.O. can do nothing but help you out a little bit, but the essentials: Diet and Cardio will get you where you want to be.

Or instead of the N.O. supp. an ECA stack with some CEE would work nicely as well.

This is not a shameless plug... but AIFM will help you shed excess bloat and water too if you've got some... even if you're natty like myself.

I love that stuff. 1 spray per day (with a few days off here and there, and a couple 2 sprays a day) will last you ~ 5 months too :)

Top Bottom