Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

!FUCK Muscle-Tech!

F

Frackal

It's bad enough they promote their garbage in a completely unethical manner, but they actually have the audacity to try what they did in the letter to George... I am not violating any laws when I say, that in my personal opinion, Muscle-Tech supplements are complete fucking snake oil shit, and the people in charge of this company are scum. Seriously...can you guys believe this shit? I sell supplements at GNC and I will do my very best to let people that shop there know what MuscleTech did here...any company that attempts to sue a website because some of it's members said negative things about it's products certainly can't be very confident about it's products effectiveness...could that be because they know their products are garbage and that if the truth about their supplements got out, they would be ruined?

Not much bro, college, GNC, gym....busy as hell...you? Haven't seen you around past week or so..

I agree when muscle tech came out a few years ago I was all caught up in the hype. I was a newbie and didn't know shit. I paid shit loads of money thinking it was a magic drug because of what I read in magazines. That shit did nothing except make me waste a lot of money. Bump muscle-tech sux

Frackal said:
Not much bro, college, GNC, gym....busy as hell...you? Haven't seen you around past week or so..

Busy as hell myself. Most of the pro football players are here rehabbing already.....they gotta eat right, so I've been busy....with them, and NY resolutioners......I've got to email you some stuff, get your opinion.......plus I gave my pc a small drink of water, so I have to get it repaired..................keyboard shit....

be glad when the new Dell gets here......

Muscle_pOOP sucks big hairy ass!!!!!!!!!

nah nah nah nah nah na i WORKED AT GNC and everytime I could I would tel people how much I hated that crap even if it made me PM money!!!

MUSCLE TECH IS PURE CRAP I can't tell you how many people got gyno from that acetabolin crap!!!!!

Your fucking scammers!!!!!!

I gotta Lotta buddy's who use supplements, and I got a few friends who work at Major supplement stores, I am the ring leader pretty much as far as telling who what to buy, what to trash, what you need, and what you don't need.

Muscle Tech, you Ugly fat monkeys, I'll MAKE SURE, that my buddy's who work at the supplement shops, convince their OWN clients to buy OTHER brands instead of Musclescam products...and you know what, They will listen.

Word of mouth my friend, it can be a companys best friend, or worst enemy, and for you Muscletech fucks, it's the latter.

Top Bottom