x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

!!help!!

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about !!help!! within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: Anyone get problems w/ REGULARITY when on high protein diet?? I cannot keep eating ex-lax!! Please advise...........any suggestions?? I have added fiber tabs to diet, now........:eek: :eek: :eek:

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: !!help!!

Good Bro
    Anyone get problems w/ REGULARITY when on high protein diet?? I cannot keep eating ex-lax!! Please advise...........any suggestions?? I have added fiber tabs to diet, now........:eek: :eek: :eek:

Whenever I notice something that isn't right, I think, "what have I done differently?" Then I eliminate what I think it is and wait and see. I wouldn't screw around in your situation. Forget exlax and fiber pills, it is a short term solution. Sounds to me what you have done different is taking in high protein. Well, you may have to bite the bullet and cut back. Plus, get your fiber from real food (i.e. fruits and veges) pills for things like this aren't the best solution.

Good Bro
    thanks, this tends to be a tough question to raise. Neverless I understand your point. Ever had problems from protein bars?

Yellowbomber
    I've tasted lots of protein bars and always I get bloated and the shits.
    With protein powders just the same, every 2 months of using them I have the shits, then I stop 1 week and here we go again