Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

!!help!!

caseran

Anyone get problems w/ REGULARITY when on high protein diet?? I cannot keep eating ex-lax!! Please advise...........any suggestions?? I have added fiber tabs to diet, now........:eek: :eek: :eek:

Whenever I notice something that isn't right, I think, "what have I done differently?" Then I eliminate what I think it is and wait and see. I wouldn't screw around in your situation. Forget exlax and fiber pills, it is a short term solution. Sounds to me what you have done different is taking in high protein. Well, you may have to bite the bullet and cut back. Plus, get your fiber from real food (i.e. fruits and veges) pills for things like this aren't the best solution.

thanks, this tends to be a tough question to raise. Neverless I understand your point. Ever had problems from protein bars?

I've tasted lots of protein bars and always I get bloated and the shits.
With protein powders just the same, every 2 months of using them I have the shits, then I stop 1 week and here we go again

Top Bottom