Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

!!!! Anyone Tried Humanovar ???

grosso

BROS ANYONE TRIED THIS CUTTING-EDGE EMBRYONIC PEPTIDE COMING FROM ROMANIA ?

IS IT VALID OR JUST SHIT ???

PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR EXPERIENCE , DOSAGES , EFFECTS.

THANKS , GROSSO.

i've heard about it, but it was a long time since i haven't heard anything of it. Don't know if it's good or not or even if it's sold here or not.

I heard that this stuff is actually dog shit particles mixed w/ dirt. Too many rumors... who really knows what the deal is.

This is my very first post, so be patient.

I am Romanian and I was an intern in a pharmacy when this drug (Humanofort) came out (in 1991 I think). It was mostly sought after by the guys with erectile disfunctions and it worked extremely well for them... but since gear was (and I think still is) legal, nobody tried to see if it's in anyway effective as a muscle builder so it's kinda new teritory.

What I can tell you based on my qualification as a Pharmacy Assistant is that this stuff will definitely send a message to your balls to produce more juice, similar with what the Trib does but better and on a different pathway (Tribulus stimulates the LH production, Humano goes for the FSH). It is also a little more androgenic then the trib, it seems it also stimulates those enzymes that convert test into DHT (hence it's effectivness in impotence cases).

In my opinion it can only help you when coming off an cycle; it will kickstart you testicles back in business, it'll help you keep your gains and it'll also make you horny as hell. Keep the ZMA while taking it, but skip the Tribulus.

Top Bottom