Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amplify02-The most POWERFUL pre-workout supplement ever created?

Huckster

Okay folks-I just finished up my first run with this stuff over the past few weeks, and blew through my entire supply. Just re-ordered the Amp02/MCC/G-covery stack to hit round 2 with it.

My take on what this product has done for me:

From day 1, the very first thing that became apparent was the profound impact that this stuff had upon workout intensity and giving tunnel-vision like focus and drive. This is the type of supplement that if you are ever lacking motivation to bust balls in the gym, will quickly turn around that mental state. It literally does EXACTLY what its title describes-AMPLIFYS your entire mental focal state, to a pin-point, laser-sharp efficiency. You will want to destroy those weights within 20 minutes of taking it. The great thing about this heightened alertness and intensified focus is that it does not seem to spill over into central nervous system over-exitation. You get the mental edge and drive WITHOUT the jitters, the heart racing, and the near anxiety-like feeling that many of us get from the standard stimulants. Very unique in this regard.

The secondary effect I noticed was after about 3-4 days of consecutive dosings, I had a VERY nice gain in strength and endurance. Lifts started consecutively rising in small increments, or I started getting an extra rep or two out on each set from the previous workout. What was more amazing was that I seemed to be able to do this through the END of my workout-the usual ATP depletion I would feel where strength would start to be sapped toward the tail end of training seemed to have diminished considerably, and if I didn't know my own body so well I probably would have literally overtrained myself due to this new found, long lasting improvement in contractile strength and endurance.

The final effect I would like to mention that I experienced may be the most dramatic of all. The muscle PUMPS that Amp02 gave me were, dare I say it, nearly AAS-like. I hate to ever use that comparison, because lord knows we've seen our share of idiots over the years make those comparisons which turn out be the biggest crock of shit ever. But I have to say,in my own experience,the pumps this stuff gave me were somewhat comparable to a light dose of anavar. During training, my muscles would just fill up and engorge themselves with blood, and this effect would linger with me for literally the entire day,and even up until I went to bed much of the time. The pumps were so intense, they were literally skin-splittingly PAINFULL at times. But the feeling for the rest of the day, with my muscles all pumped up, was awesome. This also had a secondary side effect-I am fairly lean right now,and my vascularity went through the roof after training with this stuff. The N/O components had a dramatic vasodilating effect, combined with what appeared to me to be some removal of sub-Q water (probably from cells drawing more of the surrounding fluids INTO them as noted in the cell-volumizing constituents this formula contains) which resulted in that paper-thin like look to my skin, and the veins literally looking like they were almost OUTSIDE of my skin at times. lol!

To sum up my experience with Amplify02 over the past several weeks-This is the most powerful pre-workout supplement, hands down, that I have tried in over 2 decades of training and experimenting with supplements. Huge props to OMEGA and Genetec for creating a truly dramatic compound that delivers on all it promises and then some.

I cannot wait to start up the Amplify/MCC/G-covery stack, as that is just like dumping gasoline on a roaring fire with those other 2 additions, and it's a hell of a bargain IMO for all it contains, what it delivers, and how affordable it is.

You guys looking for an extra supplemental edge, do yourselves a favor and try this stuff out. I will be using it from this point on.

Re: Amplify02-The most powerful pre-workout supplement ever created?

I agree with Hucks findings 100%. I am having the same experience. The vascularity I am getting is unreal. It gives that snake like look, especially in the arm/forearm area. It was a nice bonus I wasn't expecting.

Three cheers for Omega for certainly putting out one of the best supplement combos to date.

I also agree 100%. You will not find anything like this out there.

Huskster,

What was your daily dosage?

How many pills did you take and approximately

how long before you were lifting?

solidspine said:
Huskster,

What was your daily dosage?

How many pills did you take and approximately

how long before you were lifting?

Started off with 10 caps. Went as high as 14. 12 caps seemed to be the magic number for me-perfect focus, intensity, strength, endurance and pumps at that dosage. I would advise everyone to play with the dosages a little, as you may not need as much as I did, but you will KNOW when you hit your optimal dose, because it is INTENSE. Took dosages 20-30 minutes prior to training on an empty stomach.

Yet another thing I forgot to point out is the ACCUMULATORY effect this stuff carries. That is, the more consistently I used it day after day, the more pronounced the effects appeared to be: like a spill-over or saturative activity. If I skipped a day or two the effects were still pronounced,but if I took it for several days in a row,they were ACCELERATED. Pumps were more and more intense, and longer lasting, and so was that freaky vascular effect.

Thank You

I seemed to feel the opposite affect.

If I took a couple of days off, and then took the Amply 02 it seemed to hit me stronger.

solidspine said:
Thank You

I seemed to feel the opposite affect.

If I took a couple of days off, and then took the Amply 02 it seemed to hit me stronger.

Actually in terms of the FOCUS, I sort of had that too. It was the pumps/vascularity/strength that seemed to be more pronounced the more consistently I used it. I did notice that the mental boost would hit me stronger if I took a couple of days off, but I enjoyed the other effects too much to skip it, lol.

Sounds great Huck! How in the world could anyone ever beat a formula like that.

:)

Amplify02 used 4 times a week will give that Flame under your seat feeling every time.
As with all things the more you do it the more you get used to the feeling.
Restrict caffeine consumption to just one cup of coffee in the AM or if you take a thermo have it 1-2 times per day and not within 4-6 hours of Amplify02 usage.

as far as dosage:
Some can only take 5 caps, while others can take more.
In terms of the fomulation its meant to be super strong for the normal elite athlete exposed to Stims present in everyday life. Health and Safety wise you would not want or need it any Stronger.

Huck, do you find that your vascularity is full blown 24/7? My arms look like they did at the gym all the time now, that thick grainy look when they are full of blood and pumped. I could only imagine what someone doing a cut or contest prep would be like on this.

Top Bottom