Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

american anadrol 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Anadrol-50 (oxymetholone) is obtainable by a physician for treating anemia, aside from AIDS-related wasting.

I have used Anadrol-50 successfully for the past 9 months (50 mg/day). Make sure your physician monitors your blood steroid levels, chances are you will need to supplement the oral steroid with another (I use Testoderm TTS patches too).

I have noticed a substantial change in my body but there are also the side effects of mood swings (ask my partner) and hair loss (take Propecia to counteract, my blond mane is 17" and I would hate to lose it).

Good luck!

[This message has been edited by meroveus (edited March 20, 2000).]

I think they mean any person diagnosed with HIV since any sane doctor wouldn't prescribe Anadrol for anything else....I am wondering why A Bombs....that shit is just too hard on your body....try Methandrostenelone...used to be produced by CIBA under the brand name Dianabol...it is strong, and blows you up similar to Anadrol-50...but it doesn't have such shitty side effects like hair loss, and the bad mood dwings, in fact it makes you feel pretty damn good. Just make sure your Dr monitors you and does regular blood work.

you can get it cheaper..

------------------
bigswed a man build of test hard as steel....:)

Originally posted by Your_Moms_Kneepads:
too bad American Anadrol 50 now costs about $1200.00 per 100 tabs. Now that is a crime against humanity.

You can get it in Canada for free if your doctor proscibes it. For whatever reason they do not sell it in Canada but a doctor with HIV experience knows how to procure it for free, until it is approved for sale in Canada

I took 50MG anadrol 50 every day for almost 6 months before Androgel came out. I had monthly blood work and my liver enzymes/ function even after 6 month of daily use was completely normal. Anadrol 50 is seems to be the drug of choice for treating anemia associatd with HIV therapy.

Top Bottom