Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Lucky Americans

MtlBB

Having talked to so many poz americans, I cannnot stop to be amazed at how lucky you poz americans are with your pro-steroids hiv doctors. Up here in Canada it is hell, and practically impossible, to get steroids prescription since all the docs here think it is bad, bad, bad!
I have a HIV friend who is now skinnier then top models, with abnormally low testosterone whose doctor told him that in order to prescribe steroids he needed a good reason!!!
And I have heard so many stories like this all over the world.
I train like hell, eat as well as I can, do all the right things and sill no muscle gain, NONE! But forget asking help from any doctor over here.
You americans are so damm lucky.
Steve

Steve,

The situation was the same here just a few years back, except for a few adventuresome doctors in Houston, LA and Miami.

In just the last two years I've seen HIV doctors here forced to face the facts that steroids can be used, when used safely, to benefit (all) HIV persons!

I suspect that if one were to go to the midwest or to the smaller cities one would still find the same attitude as you describe.

Buy the book "Built to Survive" by Michael Mooney and Nelson Vergel. It is written both for the lay person and the most sophisticated doctors who are using steroids today.

It's available from the Houston Buyer's Club at 800-350-2392 for about $20 US. I used it's predecessor several years back to pursuade my doctor then to put me on their cycle and I gained 30 pounds of muscle in 12 weeks.

Good luck.... YOU are responsible for your medical treatment! Take charge!

If all fails for your friend (or you) then just go and get it yourself. I'm not sure where in Canada you live but, I'm canadian aswell and it's easy as abc to get your hands on it. Make friends with the big guy at the gym.Eventually you'll succeed. Good luck
Young1

Easy as1/2/3

I'm in Canada and let me tell you getting the real deal in terms of gear is not a problem at all. Actually I know its alot harder in the U. S. I've talked to US PRO'S and had conversations as to what they could get comparing to whats available in Canada and there is not much of a difference and I'm not a Pro. Certain things that they haven't had the opportunity to try or couldn't get their hands on are floating around in Canada.

Real stuff easy to find....

Man, here in Montreal, the Roids markett are controlled by bikers gang. I did buy twice from some "reliable" sources and got absolutely nothing from it. It's too easy to empty the real steroids and shoot back some olive oil in the bottle.
Lloyd:bawling:

Top Bottom