Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Appetite Increaser

ATP Mass is the only one that I know of. I use it double dose and can eat 6,000 calories if I don't watch it.

GHB precursors work quite well for this as GHB increases gastric emptying and lowers dopamine, both of which will help.

I am currently looking into a chemical that binds to canniboid receptors, but it is quickly deactivated by an enzyme, so I do not know yet if it will be useful.

tHAT'S SIMPLE. aLL NATURAL is the way to go, Smoke Weed every day. Dont be fooled with all the propaganda the government tells you bout the "evil weed". Do your homework and you'll see Im right, I mean if ya wanna eat more:cool:

LOL Doctor....I started trying to eat 5 small meals a day to get my appetite to moving a bit. Now, the meals are growing and growing and growing!!! I have a tremendous appetite now and can't seem to ever get enough:cool:

Increaseing appetite !

:D

I wish I had that problem !!

I'm always hungry! But unfortunately I don't train for bulk, but for increasing lean body mass and toning.

Top Bottom