Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to take supplements?

lembot

alright guys, this question has been plaguing me for a while: when the hell are you supposed to take

creatine/protein/glutamine?

(pre/post workout? morning? evening?)

I've heard everything from right when you wake up till right before you go to sleep. Please help, I want to put this damn subject to rest

IF YOU GO TO WWW.AST-SS.COM I THINK THEY HAVE A SHEDULE TO FOLLOW FOR WHEN TO TAKE SUPPS. HOPE THIS HELPS

M18

------------------
steiner4.jpg

First of all concerning the creatine...dont pay any attention to that loading phase shit. 5 grams per day is enough even if you just started taking it. Just take 5 grams of creatine immediatly after your workout. Mix it with some grape juice if it is not already premixed with dextrose (ie Phosphagen HP, Cell-Tech, Creatine HSC)

As for protein, just try and consume one shake immediately after your workout and one before you go to sleep at night, just so that you have enough protein in your body when you are asleep.

This strategy along with a solid diet and training will yield good results.

I agree with mustang, paul delia at ast really knows his stuff concerning supplement best times to take.

Take care.

Top Bottom