Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PLEASE HELP! NOVICE IN NUTRIENTS

conrad5141

Hi I am 24 years old and have a medium build at about 175lbs. I have been lifting for a big portion of my life and train fairly well. I have read that taking good vitamins and aminos will help with training. I don't know what I should take and I am interested in possibly competing someday. Plus I need something that will help me rip up my lower abdomen. I am pretty cut up, but still need help what should I take???

train twice a day, cardio in the morning and weight later. try some cheap fat-burners (eca stuff) and protein supplements. anything else is unnecessary

How tall are you at 175, and roughly what bodyfat percentage? For general bodybuilding purposes, I recommend an easy system that has yielded myself and others much success. Three whole food meals a day, 3 MRP's a day, supplemental creatine and EFA's. It's a little more complicated than that, but get your basics in order first. A great place for you to visit would be the protein factory, you can get everything you need there for a great price and it's high quality. Of course, your training must also be in order, along with rest and sleep.

Top Bottom