Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need to find a good appetited suppressant

bgdaddysmooth

I'm going to be doing a cycle of DNP and have heard about the mad cravings that come with it. I'd like to use an appetite suppressant, but I don't want one that will increase my metabolism. I figure it'll be high enough with the DNP. The only suppressants I've ever used are ones like xenadrine, hydroxy, etc. Any ideas?

If you're crazy enough to try that stuff, I'm crazy enough to give you some crazy suggestions.

It looks like you've hit on the ECA and related suppressants. PPA works in some cases. I've become immune to it. In 2.8% of people Lamisil makes carbs taste real bad. Worked for me. You can also try sniffing coyote urine everytime you have an urge to eat. I've used it before with some success. There are low dose plant poisons that cause mild nausea for several hours. You won't feel like eating. Good luck though. Never tried the stuff. From what I've heard it's very effective but a living hell when you're on it.

http://www.nwtrappers.com/catalog/other/urines.asp

Alright, bro. I know DNP is some crazy shit, but I'm not sniffing coyote urine or going to induce nasuea. I just want some OTC shit. What's the PPA? What about Lamisil? Is it OTC?

Lamisil is prescription stuff for toenail fungus. It really messed my tastebuds(side effect) up when I used it. PPA is phenylpropanalamine, the active ingredient in the old Dexatrim formulation. The FDA issued a voluntary recall on it months back. It's an OTC and is still sold on some internet sites. Walmart and some of the other retailers pulled it from their shelves.

Dill pickles or a teaspoon of vinegar.
wink.gif
Works better than any appetite suppressant out there. (for me, at least) Sorry, bro, didn't have much other practical advice to offer.

I've read 5-HTP can reduce carb cravings. It's being added to Biotest's MD-6. Not a bad diet sup to begin with. later.

------------------
"One-arm slam you like Nikolai Volkof." - Redman

Top Bottom