Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another proteinfactory post

S

Stiffler

I am running low on protein so I think I might try out P factory. I am thinking about the CMF or the Whey concentrate what does everybody think is there something better there I should try instead? thanks

whey protein is fine,any kind ,whey concentrate is the cheapest. If you dont like lactose products then u may want to get the islote that lowest in lactose,or just get concentrate and take lactase enzymes. You can also get a blend of whey and casein,but either way 100% whey ,or 50 whey 50 caseiin is good

Check the monthly specials,I just bought 30# of 60%whey,20%casein,20%egg mix for $120.It broke down to about $3.86 a #.The $120 included shipping.

I got whey protein concentrate mixed w/ flax seed (9:1 ratio) a while back. Tried it in water...sickening...I'm allergic to drinking straight milk or else I would put it in that...what I've found that is good however is sunny delight orange juice...75 grams of protein stirred well into 8-10 ounces of the OJ...tastes pretty good...IMO, like liquid ice cream...not bad at all...Only drawback is the 30 grams of sugar the OJ has.

I use proteinfactory's "Big Blast" and love it, and love the taste. Tastes like melted orange creamsicle to me.

Top Bottom