Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements, training schemes

JeetKuneDo

I am currently 143lbs, with a body fat percentage of 6.5% .. i train Mon/Wed/Friday .. split routeins. 3 sets of 10,8,6 reps ... what supplements should i use to help me gain strength and mass quickly? Also any ideas on training techniques\schemes?? im scared to try HIT incase its a waste of time, is this right? .. i bench 171 x 6, and squat 198 x 6. I curl 79.2 x 6. Any ideas guys? any feedback appreciated.

------------------
"i said empty your mind. B formless shapless like water. U put water in a cup, it becomes the cup, u put water in a bottle it becomes the bottle. Now water can flow or it can crash ... b water my freind" - Bruce Lee

You bench 171? What are you using the kaizen method of lifting? How would you configure a bar to come up with 171?:confused: Anyway, everyone is different and responds to different variables in training. Search the board, try some recommended routines and see how YOU react to them. I don't follow one set routine, I mix and match what works for me. As far as supplements go, stick with creatine, glutamine and the best anabolic agent of all.........REAL FOOD!!!!!!!:D

forget about the bench, how the hell do you curl 79.2 pounds?? do hang paper clips on the end of the bar?

Top Bottom