Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which cardio maximizes fat loss

thaone

whats up yall. i've got several questions. first of all i am 23 years old been training for about 7 years always been active and have never juiced. although i have always been in the gym i have never been under 8% bf. since i ahve never juiced i have always had the mindset that i would have to carry a little bf and give my body a fair chance to grow and just stay patient. i am 6 foot 215 and finally satisfied with my physique. i truely feel that if i was to lean up and see what my weak points are that competing would be an option. i have great training habits and my diet habits are progressing. i get up and go to the gym around 530 and do 45-1hr of cardio during the week. right now i jog but the more i read on fat loss the more isee about walking on the treadmill at4.0 incline at 3.5 speed or riding the bike with a good amount of resistance. and some of the juice heads in the gym are always telling me that their method is better for fatloss whilr mine will begin to eat up muscle. is this true. what should i be doing. and are htey getting the results that they are due to the chemical advantage or are they right even for an all natural guy.

bump.

I'd love to see some answers to this one, too.

------------------
EVERYBODY HAS THEIR OWN AGENDA

This may be true but not always. Go to the womens board and read when 30 + 30 dont equal 60. there is some good stuff over there. You can loose fat and maintain muscle.

i'm not at all an expert but i must admit, running DOES slim out my muscles... ALWAYS. but then again, most women tend to aim for a slimmer look.

just recently, i've started walking. i'm walking at 15% increase BUT only at 2.5 speed (starting at 3.0, working down to 2.5) but i walk almost lunging, really. i'm trimming down fat yet my muscles are not slimming down in the least. :eek:

in other words: walking, as opposed to running, will definately keep you trim while maintaining muscle volume. your legs will feel like 2 momma tree trunks when you're done walking... and for the remainder of the day, for that matter. it feels VERY different than after a running session. it is not at all a catabolic exercise like running is. just make sure you're breaking a challenging sweat. and do the whole 60!!!! ... as per Sgt. Warlobo's instructions. ;) good luck.

A Woman turned me onto Inclined treadmill walking. God Bless them ALL :angel:

At first I just walked, then I read the Warlobo rant and
I swear, Cardio never hurt so good. 60 min of pure hell on earth. It's getting better though.

Take real big strides up that damn hill like you were storming the beaches at Normandy.

When it starts to burn, Chant the Warlobo mantra

"Move it maggot, Up that hill or Die" :smash:

I just play sports...

volley ball, badminton, tennis, basketball

they are great becasue it's interval training

and seem to work really well.

I just read these study results on interval training - I thought they were very interesting, but I'd really like to know what anyone else thinks. It studied the effects of interval training vs. endurance. It was a very small study though, so I don't know how reliable the results are. Here's the link:

http://www.planetkc.com/exrx/FatLoss/HIITvsET.html

Top Bottom