Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help cutting bodyfat

rgosit

Ive been trying to bulk up for football sice last football season. and ive put on 35-40 pounds. but ive also gained a decent amount of fat.
i want to start cutting down i weigh about 193. i want to lose body fat so i can b faster and more agile.
i take cell tech rite now wich has allot of sugar so im looking for a diffrent creatine.
im 17 will fat berners werk for me??
what r some good fat burners??? and will i need to keep taking them or i will gain back fat???
im looking to cut down on carbs fat and sugar
what foods should i eat that are alternate to those with carbs fat and sugar?
what should, and shouldent i eat
suggestions??

thank you

This is an easy one. Stay away from breads, pastas, potatos, breaded foods, and candy. Eat Meat. Lots of meat. Grilled chicken, Hamburger patties, Cheese, Eggs, Bacon, Steak, Pork chops, Ham, Turkey, Fish, Shrimp. Salad is also good. Dont use fat free dressing it has more carbs to make up for the loss of fat. Ranch and Italian have about 2gr. per serving.

... so dont have a sandiwch just have the meat????
what r some bredded foods that i need to stay away from???
what creatines dont have allot of sugar??

best fat berner???

Correct
All
Go to your nutrition store and look at the usda labels. I don't know that creatin would be necessary or even helpful while cutting way back on carbs.

The blind allegience to the lowcarb diet on this board is both amusing and absurd. Especially when it has never in any way been shown to be better than a more balanced diet.

Originally posted by Rockaho:
oh yeah no beer. I remember being that age. LOL

yeah, this is where my problem is. i keep trying to lose weight but it's damn near impossible b/c i just can't stop drinking. from thursday night till saturday night i'm one beer consuming mofo. i love to party.

Rgosit, listen to primetime and not the dude that recomended the low carb diet when it is likely you have never even attempted dieting before since you are asking these basic questions. Since you just came from a bulking phase, I gotta ask some questions.

What was bulking to you? Eating mayonaise and peanut butter and crisco by the platefuls? Or 6 protein, carb meals throughout the day? eg 21xBodyweight
to find out your calories for bulking?
If you were eating the crisco ill have to point out something on how to eat.

Remember, 6x a day YOU MUST EAT 6x a day.
Try eating for dieting roughly 11-12xBODYWEIGHT in lbs. Divide the caloric intake into 6 meals. To check the exact amount of calories you need visit
http://www.global-fitness.com/BMR_calc.html?GHF_Session=f9b6d918a283cc64687bcb35e0693bea

That will give you the calories you need.

Now , to prevent muscle loss (which is likely ) you must up the protein intake to 1.5 g - 2g per pound of bodyweight.

You could try a low carb diet, thing is after bulking youll feel like shit and without energy. If you wanna go for it go ahead, but it will take a couple days of adjustment.

Eat foods for protein:
chicken, lean red meat, fish etc. Avoid dairy (ive posted a couple of questions on dairy and being a teenager, check it out)
eggs and egg whites, cottage cheese

for carbs, eat
brown rice, whole wheat bread etc.
Try also fibrous low GI carbs like brocolli etc.

Avoid dairy (lactose is a sugar, as is fructose and sucrose and therefore a carb...avoid it. Cottage cheese though is damn good and if i remember correctly contains no lactose, or very little), avoid fruit juices, drink 2L+ water a day.
Dump the creatine and add an eca stack.

Start doing morning cardio on an empty stomach 5x a week, and eat 60-90 mins after that. Eat according to my plan.

Lift weights 3-4x a week; go to the training board and get a good routine. Eat IMMEDIATELY after weight training.

ATTEMPT to keep carbs lower than 50-70g a day. Thatd be some carbs in the morning, and then some carbs post workout.

DO NOT BE SCARED OF FATS. you can eat two whole large eggs and 1 eggwhite with whole wheat toast and an apple EVERY DAY for dieting. You need fat to burn fat. trust me on this one (check out GUILES post "I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO GET DEM ABS!"

Someone continue my suggestions please .

Hope i helped you brother.

Watch the beer.

i dont drink beer
i do eat 6 high protien decentt carb meals a day..
ecept one of them is about 45 mins before i lift and it usually mostly a carb.. rite now its a power bar 45 grmas of carbs 10 grams of protien..lots of sugar though so im goonna b done with that..
i already have a set training routine(football)
lifting then plyometrics speed, agility 4 days a week.
it would b hard for me to do morning cardio, school.
i dont really wnt to wake up at 5...
more good food suggestions?
so for lunch just have like straight turkey?
how much fruit?
i drink plenty of water.
ECA stack or xendrine????
and when to take it?? im 17

how much milk a day? skim milk
im still going to take creatine to keep my mass up. i alsdo take glutamine and i have triple threat, whey and methoxy for protein( post werkout)

all help is apreciated

Well excuse the fuck out of me. Rgosit asked about dieting and he mentioned cutting carbs and suger. I happen to be on a low carb diet, I'm having great results with it and enjoying it, so I told him what I'm doing. And you are right there are many other diets that will work, many that will work well. I never said that he only had one choice, he asked for some opinions and I gave him mine.
Oh yeah, I'm glad that I could bring some amusement into someones life; however, I have no blind allegience nor am I absurd. Although primetime may not be blind, It does seem as though he has blinders on and can't see anything except his way.

[This message has been edited by Rockaho (edited April 26, 2001).]

Top Bottom