Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar

J

jerseyboy

I am thinking of taking Anavar and I would like to know the proper daily dosage to take
and a good routine?

then your asking on the wrong board
go to the anabolic discussion board and do a search or ask somebody about it

OH and whoever posted that thing about a ZIT down on their tool completly grossed me out that is so fucking sick

YO oversized,that was about fucking foul to me as well,why dont these people seek medical attention and get help?

peace lilpump

Jerseyboy,
I assume your taking Oxandrin which is really the only good Anavar I know of going around. I took this over spring break. I started with six a day and went up to nine a day before tapering back to five. I gained some incredibly good quality muscle from the shit and my strength has never been better!! By far the best anabolic Ive ever done, and Ive tried them all! No water retention, but I did get some nosebleeds from the shit, only at higher doses. I stacked it with Organon 200 mg/Ml Deca and the two of them were incredible!

jerseyboy

Proper dosage would be 8 to 10 tabs per day. Anavar is great for helping with strength but has little use in building mass.

The other post mentioned nose bleeds, anavar should not have caused this.

BPP

I agree with Homewrecker: the only good products are OXANDRIN and OXANDROLONE from Italy (this is cheaper)

3-20 tablets a day dipending on your goals and health.

jerseyboy said:
I am thinking of taking Anavar and I would like to know the proper daily dosage to take
and a good routine?

Hey, have you had any luck finding Anavar? I havent. Last i just heard, British Dragon labs was closed down for good. Ive been looking for a source for this but cant find. Any suggestions?

Thanks M

MHKNY said:
Hey, have you had any luck finding Anavar? I havent. Last i just heard, British Dragon labs was closed down for good. Ive been looking for a source for this but cant find. Any suggestions?

Thanks M
Haaaaaaaaaa, great post

MHKNY said:

Thanks M

oh no you didnt......

homewrecker said:
Jerseyboy,
I assume your taking Oxandrin which is really the only good Anavar I know of going around. I took this over spring break. I started with six a day and went up to nine a day before tapering back to five. I gained some incredibly good quality muscle from the shit and my strength has never been better!! By far the best anabolic Ive ever done, and Ive tried them all! No water retention, but I did get some nosebleeds from the shit, only at higher doses. I stacked it with Organon 200 mg/Ml Deca and the two of them were incredible!
oxandrolone is the chemical name not the brand

Top Bottom