Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Having trouble......

bigM

Any advice or encouragement would be greatly appreciated...

First off Im really overweight.. was 314 lbs.. I have been on my diet 2 weeks this thursday.. but I see my will pwr slowly deteriating.. tonight at work when i usually have fruit i had a sub and some BAD CHEESE CHEX with loads of fat.. i feel it all slipping away...

on top of that i cant really do a nice workout because my arm is still sore for the past 2 days.. i can hardly move it.. last workout i did was chest and tris and man do they hurt..

i know i shouldnt quit because of 1 lil mistake but its been happening a lot lately..

anyone help with some type of advice.. or apetite suppresent or something?

thanks in advance

Big M I have never ben in your situation so I don't really know how you feel. I do know that the most important part of loosing weight, quiting tobacco or alchol is your desire to do it. when I finally quit tobacco I didn't need a patch or a pill, I decided, Really decided I wanted to quit and that I was gonna do it and I did. If you want it bad enough you can do it. You may want to check out the atkins diet, aka Keto diet. It worked great for me and it didn't leave me haveing hunger pangs wanting food all the time. And if i did want a snack I could have one, just no carbohydrates. Eat all the meat you want.
As far as being sore from workingout, slow down. You dont have to workout that hard at first, ease into it. Let your muscles get broke in so to speak. Good luck.
Just my $.005

BRO WHEn YOU ARE DOWN JUST REMEMBER THIS> Embrace the pain of life because beneath all the suffering lies the beauty of opportunity

My 2cents
Mr.X

[This message has been edited by Mr.X (edited April 25, 2001).]

BigM--what kind of diet are you eating? Do you know your body-fat % or have a rough idea?

The best diet is the one you can stick with--you might do well on a low carb, high protein or a keto diet or a Zone type diet--it depends on your preference.

If you're too hungry, you won't stay on a really low-cal diet.

Top Bottom