Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Found something AMAZING at the grocery store

BigAndy69

Your Canadian Idol
Platinum
Well, maybe amazing is a strong word: Baby food. This stuff is great! Vegetable and chicken has 9g of carbs and 5g of protein and 0.7g of fat, and get this 20mg of sodium. Haven't tried it yet though, any comments?

would assume that stuff is pretty good. Being baby food they always compete for better nutrition than competitors. might be costly though considering the amount you would eat.

Wow, that idea has never crossed my mind before, but that's really something to think about. Infants need the nutritional value in there, and I'm sure it tastes great, as I vaguely remember the enjoyment of stuffing my face with it. Though Enock has a nice point with the cost. I've seen only the 2-3 tbsp servings in cute little glass jars. You're basically paying for the packaging there. But if you got the money, go for it...sounds like a good idea.

~dE

It was $0.44(canadian) a jar. I like it because it seems to be a good way to get vegetables. You are not going to get a whole meal out of it. There was one jar, chicken and broth I think, that had 13g of protein and 9g of fat, with no carbs. Every jar is 125ml. I opened it and I didn't really feel like eating it, so I put it in the fridge. I'll try it tomorrow.

Enock, I think it could be cheaper overall if you buy a few pots of mashed peas, carrots or garden vegetables instead of the fresher alternative.

dEgeNeRaTe8211, there are also larger jars for toddlers that have way to many carbs for my liking.

I'm just waiting for someone to find something wrong with this idea. What does everyone think? Would eating these mashed vegetables be as nutritious as eating fresh vegetables?

I have bought enough baby food to know chicken is cheaper! It also tast like shit (except for bannanas) I guess that is why my kids kept spiting it back at me!

------------------
"Everything that can be invented already has been."
This statement was released in 1899 by the U.S. Patent Office.
If these 'Experts' ran the world we would still be sitting in the dark. It is our
Responsibility to shatter the outdated thinking and explore the realm of the untested:
It is here that breakthrough opportunities are waiting to be discovered.

I've heard of bodybuilders eating baby foods long time ago..........Ive tried it a few times,the only baby jar I like is bananas and apples...its great as a snack.

I've heard of bodybuilders eating baby foods long time ago..........Ive tried it a few times,the only baby jar I like is bananas and apples...its great as a snack.

Sounds cool, but I heard it tastes like shit. My mom told me that she stopped giving it to me when I was a baby because she tried it and it was terrible.

But I think I'll go try some.

PS-Andy, I'm on your routine you gave me and loving it!

------------------
EVERYBODY HAS THEIR OWN AGENDA

Top Bottom