Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick High Protein Foods

benchmaniac2

Can someone list some high protein foods which are quick to make?

e.g Someone mentioned swansons canned chicken earlier, cheers.

Quick meals to make? The easiest is starting with cottage cheese (i add fruit) or canned meats such as chicken, tuna or salmon (i dont like em plain). For something that requires a little preparation time, you could move on to hard boiled eggs or grilled meats.
For easy convenience, MRP's, protein bars or powders.

Drop a can of tuna in a bowl with a can or either chili or pork & beans. I'm not shitting you man it rocks! A great mass-up food.

super.jpg

Originally posted by DrSuperSaint:
Drop a can of tuna in a bowl with a can or either chili or pork & beans. I'm not shitting you man it rocks! A great mass-up food.

super.jpg

You might not be "shitting" me but I bet after eating that I wouldn't want to light a match around ya! LOL! J/K

Hey, how about hard boiled eggs, or mix some protein with low-fat yougurt or cottage cheese and some low GI fruit, tuna/black beans, tuna spread on a rye or pita bread...
P.S. Black beans arent that lethal lol, or you can buy Beno at any health stores to prevent any explosions :D

Top Bottom