Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tuna shakes

embryodead

What're your favorite recipies for tuna shakes? I keep it simple with 2 cans of drained tuna, water, and ice cubes.

------------------
"Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore, you have to hit them with a sledge hammer."
sg_14.jpg

dude,

we said be creative,but....tuna shakes???wtf???open the can,poor some lemon juice and pepper and voila...no mess w/ a blender and keeps things "normal".no pazazz needed w/ tuna.wonder what you do w/ steak???

------------------
if you don't like it,get the fuck out!

That is disgusting

How can you drink that.......

I hate tuna, but I eat it, eating it alone is enough, but drinking it, shit.

I tell you something I did try though, Tuna and Beans on toast!!! haha

Open a can of tuna, put it in a bowl, put beans ontop of it and stick it in the microwave.

Believe me, its not as bad as it sounds, especially since its warm.

Try it!!! Seriously, try it!!!

I made and drank a Tuna Shake once, for my son's soccer team, as a goal for their getting into the semi-final round.
It wasn't the taste but the texture that was rank. But, a group of 8 year old boys were W-A-A-A-Y impressed.

(I first pureed the tuna in the food processor and then blended it with ice cubes, water and a little olive oil.)

------------------
It's not funny, like on TV, and it's not smart, like it is in books.

A friend of mine would blend 2 boiled cans of Tuna, 8-10oz of diet coke, and sometimes a banana. I eat 3 cans of tuna a day, and I never use these shakes. Give it a shot(at your own risk.)

Thanks but I'll stick to eating it plain out the can baby! wtf? lol

Top Bottom