Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best way to keep muscle while losing fat

jet

What are your thoughts? I've tried everything. The only thing that works is drugs. I'm 40 now so I don't want to take them anymore. ECA works a little. But how do i preserve the muscle I've worked so hard to attain?
FYI - I'm eating 6 meals (250 protein, 130 carbs, 40 fat) for a total of 2000 cals. Also, the keto diet doesn't work for me

U need to eat more protein. For example, if u weigh 150 lbs. Eat 300 grams of protein. Double the protein intake according to your bodyweight. Also, what kind of carbs do u eat? Cut out all the sugar, cuz thats what stores fat due to the insulin spikes it causes. Cut out carbs totally at night and do more cardio like 4-5 times a week for an hour in the morning right when u wake up, or right after your workout.
This should help u keep your muscle while u lose all of your fat.

2000 calories seems a little low. You may be trying to lose fat too fast. I would recommend losing it at a slower rate and cutting for a longer period of time. Your results will be better in the long run. Also keep intensity in the gym UP so your body has no choice but to hold on to the muscle you have.

Agreed...

Up the Protein, keep the intensity high on the workouts, cut the carbs at night, and make sure your eating every 2.5 hours to keep that metabolism burning....

i had the same problem,i never cut my calories at the expense of my protein but i zig zagged my carbs.everbody is going to be different and have different ways,but i would say raise your protein to 300 gms aday,and lower carbs mon,tue,wed,then up them thu,the first three meals(only complex carbs)none on the last three meals ,then back to zero carbs for three days.you aren't old at 40 so don't say you are.hahaha....just keep going.you'll get it man.hope i helped a little...:D

I'd say it would have to be with the use of CKD...

take a look at the sticky thread at the top of the
diet boards...

then follow the link to MR X's CKD manual!

not to burst you bubble bro but if you hittin up ECA your doing drugs, all three substances are drugs and combined make a very powerful fat burning coocktail,
run some test 500mg per week lowcarbs, high protein
cardio and weights in the morning youll keep all muscle even possible to put some LBM on not much but a little and loss massive amounts of fat fast good luck bro;)

not to burst you bubble bro but if you hittin up ECA your doing drugs, all three substances are drugs and combined make a very powerful fat burning coocktail

Settle down G. he's not shooting heroin...chill and let it work...i know ECA's have proven helpful for many...paying attention to the body's reaction is the important thing....:mix:

Top Bottom