Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

xenedrin, does it work an how well?

danrag

im about 5'9" and weigh about 150 pounds, i am starting to work out 3 times a week(after a break and doing it 2 times a week for the state swim meet) but I am also on a pretty competitive swim team that practices every day except sundays. i would not say that i am fat, but i have some extra flab or fat around my stomach and abs area and of course the lovehandles that i would like to get rid of. swimming and eating right have not really helped for i dont know why, but i do know i have a slow metabolism. would xenedrin help out to burn the fat, or is there another way?

thanks

daniel

p.s. : i may sound pretty skinny, but i am not at all big or that muscular, i mean i have some definition, mostly in my chest, but my arms are somewhat skinny, just to let ya know

Well, I hate to say it, but swimming does not seem conducive to a very lean body. I was just watching the Nationals on ESPN and the winner of one race (I know less than nothing about swimming) who was also the gold metal holder from last summer, had flab hanging over his trunks.

Did you lift weights? This would be the best way to add lean mass, raising your metabolism and improving your look.

------------------
My $.02

Xenedrine does work, I haved used it before But that is not the only thing you need to do. diet,lift weights,and cardio will work just as good.

i had been lifting about twice a week for a few months, but had to take a break for state, and now we are starting at 3 times a week, and im hoping to get in some running, etc...

Hey Danny Raggio,
Don't use xenadrine, go with creatine and glutamine. You dont have a slow metabolism, eat alot and eat lean. Hate to tell you but the training you do will not put muscle on. Ask C he will help you, but caffiene and ephedra will not help.

danrag, do a search on the board for Xenadrine and read some of the older post. Every report/post I've read about it seems to say the stuff works well.

Jswim said:
Hey Danny Raggio,
Don't use xenadrine, go with creatine and glutamine. You dont have a slow metabolism, eat alot and eat lean. Hate to tell you but the training you do will not put muscle on. Ask C he will help you, but caffiene and ephedra will not help.

Creatine adds weight (water weight).

Xenadrine does work. _THE_ cutter of choice in my opinion (over the counter). When I first started getting into fitness I dropped from 270 to 205 from January to May of the same year. 42 inch jeans to 34 inch.

One can be good for a preworkout pump, two can be great for a pre breakfast run. I get incredible energy and very fast results.

Top Bottom