Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this o.k.

Skrilla2

Right now I'm working out 5 days a week. I do my pecs, triceps, and wings one 3x per week and I do my biceps, forearms and legs 2x a week. I work out approximately 3 hours 5 days a week. My freind told me to take weekends off. I'm wondering is it alright to work out 7 days? will I get burnt out on it? also will I lose evrything I gain from creatine. Thanks for reading this

no way!

you wont get burned out at all! youve discovered a technique used in russia for quite some time. training anywhere from 20-25 hours a week drasty improves the results of creatine. just be patient for the results might take as much as 2 weeks to show themselves, but once the do, you'll be in for the body you've only dreamed about!!!! :rolleyes:

come on bro.

I think 7 days a week is over training...but that's my body....it all has to do with what your body is capable of...I'd say try it for a couple of weeks....if you get burned out, then go back to the other routine, if not....more power to ya bro!!!

Listen to BigMag, I would also call that over-training. I've heard that you should have one day for every day you work out. And I've heard that from a pro from Norway (won several NorwegianChampionships and was a european champion in '87. 6-7 days is simply too much... :rolleyes:

I train 7 days per week and some of those days I train twice. About 8 workouts per week are very short(20-30 minutes) and it has actually made me a better lifter. Recovery is much better and my weaker boydparts are getting stronger. It can be done, should be done if you are training for strength -- just take your time and build up to it gradually.

aren't your muscles permanentely sore?

and what if your muscles are sore? do you train them anyways?

tlhc said:
aren't your muscles permanentely sore?

and what if your muscles are sore? do you train them anyways?

The extra workouts that 1-dawg is using are called feeder workouts. Their main purpose is to get fresh blood into the muscle this speeds up recovery time. This also helps to increase a persons work capacity and general level or preparedness(fitness). What you'll notice is that his extra workouts are short...less than 30 min, and I would venture to guess that his main workouts are less than an hour. I personally lift about 11 times a week...with roughly the same system.

However Skrilla2 said he was lifting 3hours a day. The body shuts down testoterone production after about an hour. So any longer and you're spinning your wheels.

Get in, hit hard, and get out

As you can see Hannibal and I follow the same training methods. For example, If I squatted yesterday and my glutes are sore then I will hti them the next day to speed up revovery. It will be something easy like glute ham raises with no extra weight. Then I would follow up with maybe sled dragging and abs -- all this is done in less the 30 minutes and usually less than 20. If you are constantly sore then either you are working too hard on your extra workouts or you're out of shape.

Top Bottom