Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do my tits hurt???

Cornellius

I haven´t touched gear since my last and only cycle four month ago because of an injury (deca/winny). I started to feel a little pain in my left niple when I touched it a few day ago. The pain comes from a very little ball (not visible) under the upper niple area.
Is this Gyno??? Why four month after the cycle??
I have access to nolva and proviron if it´s necessary.
Thanks

It could be many things. I would see your doctor. Also, at 4 months out, you probably should have your test levels checked.

------------------
Yours in sport,

George

George Spellwin
Research Director

Tell four friends about elitefitness.com and get a FREE report, "Anabolic Steroid and Supplement Secrets the Pros and Models Pray You Never Find Out!"
Click here to Give them a free subscription to Elite Fitness News.

Act now, this is available for a limited time only!

It could be a couple minor things.... How old are you? Sometimes increases in test levels can cause small cysts under your nipples...I've had this prob in the past... I went to the doctor and he said it would go away by itself...that was just my situation....if you are really worried...get it checked out

have the same thing under my left nipple from anadrol..started with pain now its just there..not visible...only to touch

Top Bottom