Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lets see if this board was worth the 40 Bucks! Cycle ?'s

namseigna

O.K. first off I'm 6'0 205 @12%BF. My first cycle I did 8 wks oral winny@50MG EOD with clomid after for 2wks.

I saw great results gained 10lbs and it seemed like my muscles were harder and denser than ever. Well, for personal reasons I don't want to BLOW UP and I liked the effects of winny (I had no side effects at all).

With that said I have been off for 3 months now and planned to do winny-V, EQ, and Primo. Yeah I know I probably shouldn't do winny again and that is part of my question. From everything I have read I know these work well together for lean dense muscle with little water retention.

OK, Here are my questions:
1.If I drop off the winny and just use EQ and primo, will my cycle be very effective?

2. I have heard injectable winny is much more potent than oral, since I put on 10 LBS with oral how would my results differ w/ injectable?

3. Given I keep my diet clean, 50%carbs 35%protein 15%fat, do cardio every other day for 30 min. I was thinking of doing my W,EQ,P cycle @200mg each a week for 8wks w/ clomid at the end, and a little primo after to ease the drop, are those good dosages?

Thanks for the Help to whoever replies. Now lets see if this board is worth the 40 bucks!

Hello buddy.

Anabolic androgenic steroids come in two main forms. First there are the anabolics and then the androgenics. In order to make your cycle most effective you need to combine an anabolic with an androgenic steroid. Both primo and eq are powerful anabolics there is little point IMHO ti stack the two together. Both of these work mainly on the activation of the ar. An adrogenic steroid such as test/dbol and so on have effects that not only work by attaching and activating the ar but also works via a number of other pathways.

Best cycles are often the least complicated.

Eq + Test = happiness
Deca + Test = happiness for some not for others
Primo + Dbol or Test = happiness.

If you follow this simple principle you will be pleased with results.

Make sure if you are concerned about elevated estrogen problems followed by a host of other sides then use arimidex, nolva or proviron.

Drink plenty of water, eat a well thought of nutrition plan and happy growing.

Peace

------------------
Search Click here to save people headache

E2's Steroid Pictures Pictures of many different drugs.

AJC' Steroid Profiles Profiles of many different steroids

2Thick's Injection Procedures Site Complete with Pictures and Diagrams!

Finaplix by Mr H A complete guide to Fina

Thanks IronGame,

I understand what you are saying, but from what I've read, all androgenic steroids are for bulking. I probably should've pointed out I'm only looking for about 10 solid pounds this cycle. I already got the EQ, but haven't got NEthing else yet, could I go with a low dose of Test, Dbol,or Deca or any other androgenic coupled with a higher dose say 300MG of EQ a week and keep away from the H2O retention? And also, if it would be beneficial to do that what dose would you say would work?

Originally posted by namseigna:
from what I've read, all androgenic steroids are for bulking.

That is not true Namseigna, it is merely another misconception. Btw it has been shown that steroids that have been modified also have shown to have effects elsewhere outside of the ar.

I know many people who use steroids like dbol, anadrol and test for cutting. It is all about manipulation of the diet and water retention which is primarily concerned by an increase in estrogen levels.

Peace

On a side note, water retention comes a lot more from diet in my experience (personal and my studies on these boards), meaning salt intake, and from the actual amount of water you take in--I try to get at least 1-2 gallons in every day...The drugs are not the main culprit.

And, it would be beneficial, if you do not want any water retention--although I can't see why, since this will increase strength, and allow "more room for growth,"--you should incorporate an "anti-estrogen" like nolvadex or arimidex...

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
For a glimpse into my life, click here: BLAIR'S WORLD!!
"It's just me against the world..." --2Pac

I aree with what you said Badkins, I know already of anti-estrogens and drugs of the sort, and believe me they will be incorporated in my cycle if I do one with reforvit or sus alongside my EQ. Also I was thinking about kicking the whole thing off with some DNP, but if not, I will be using clen/eca the whole cycle(seeing as I'm already in the habit of that).

I'm just not able to put on too much weight, my "Image" is very important to keeping my job, and I can't afford a dramatic increase in weight. OK, I'll say no more than 15 lbs. If I could get a hold of some DNP it would make it a little easier because I wouldn't have 2 worry about the weight 2 much. If NE1 reading can help with that its [email protected].

I read a post on your current cycle and you are up 30lbs!! thats great, but not for me. I'd get laid off for sure. But I need 2 harden up. So what would be the ideal androgenic, I think I'll go with Reforvit @ 100-200mgs a week with 300EQ for maybe 8-10wks dependent on the results. Any one else got some input? Thanks Bad and Iron for helping shape this cycle to be more beneficial.--NAMS

Uh Oh . . . read too many side effects from reforvit, will have to go with someting else. Liver strain + bloating + acne = crap.

Dude, you're going to get a list of side effects as long as your arm for ANY DRUG you look into. I just used a 50 mL bottle of Loeffler Reforvit-B to "kickstart" my current cycle (2nd, and yes, I did gain 35 pounds on the first!), and had major increases in strength and size. The Ara-Test is just now really starting to make a difference. Something like dbol or anadrol, in my opinion, is very useful when using drugs with long esters/release times like Deca, Eq, some Test's, etc.

My blood pressure didn't skyrocket, the acne I got cleared up when I started taking extra care of my skin, the liver function shouldn't be a problem if you take you Milk Thistle every day, which you should on any 17-aa-involved cycle. Drink enough water, eat a clean diet, and the "water" you gain from the first few weeks of Ref-B will be gone in no time...

Just another 2 cents...

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
For a glimpse into my life, click here: BLAIR'S WORLD!!
"It's just me against the world..." --2Pac

OK, I decided to do a cycle of sust@ 250mg a week along with my EQ @200mg a week for 10 wks using clen + T-3 + novaldex and clomid at the end. Since you all convinced me that diet makes up most of the results for a cycle,I decided to use the Sus. I am very strict with my diet and will only eat about 10%fat, 20%carbs, and 70% protien while i'm on. I already drink at least 2 Gallons of H2O a day so that should be no problem. How's this sound 2 you guys. THANKS AGAIN

Top Bottom