Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 Question

Primo57

How can T3 promote amino acid uptake and
be catabolic enough (as to require the
addition of an AS along with it's use). Is
it just a matter of the dosage?

------------------
I'll quit the juice....when Amy Fadhli asks me out.

It depends on what dosages that you're using. T3 speed up your metabolic rate. Everything is processed faster. That means it uses more energy than it would without it. It does not discriminate between muscle and fat. 25mcg is the usual amount that someone would use during a bulking cycle to promote protein synthesis. While during a cutting cycle doses of 100+mcg a day aren't rare. You can obviously see how that would make a difference...

------------------
H1_3_014.JPG

I was going to say just about exactly what Daeo said...I think it's all in the dosing. And...I'm not sure of this, but I think at a "low dose" of 12.5-25 mcg/day, your normal thyroid production won't be completely shut down...I don't know if this is 100% correct, but I know it is to a point...

On a side note, I know I asked before and they were doing better, but did they ever catch the motherf*ckers that pulled that sh*t with your girl and her friend?? Please tell me the police found them and pulled out a 'Rodney King' on their asses, or that you did...

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
For a glimpse into my life, click here: BLAIR'S WORLD!!
"It's just me against the world..." --2Pac

Badkins, those guys are unfortunately sitting
somewhere sippin' on a beer right now - that's justice for you! Thanks for the T3 response, we've got to get this board rolling.

Top Bottom