Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

much better here

Sad thing is that there's hardly any posts here lately
frown.gif

Tell me about it, When I first joined up I was excited because there were no stupid posts like "What is Dbol" and "Can you drink Winstrol", but it seems that everyone is on vacation here. I have posted answers to what I know, I have asked 2 questions and they sat at the top of the board until today.

C'Mon people, lets get this place going!

------------------
star.gif
175lbs of PURE Sex Appeal!!!
star.gif

[email protected]

well, this is a post just to see something different at the top of the board...
I'd crack up if I saw LUVS2JUICE on here!

later,
jason

WOW this board is so refreshing. I can see it is a little slow. When you take into consideration 1/3 of the posts or more on the other board are stupid questions that could be answered with a simple search. Also all this new shit with people posting “common can I really drink whinny?” just to get a rise out of someone. It is really getting old.

Well I think I’ll hang here for some time and just check in on the others when I need a good laugh.

GS

PS. George and Mods its nice to see that you post more actively on this board. Also it is nice to see all the other more knowledgeable brothers here. I thought you were all gone.

Top Bottom