Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ experts...

S

Stew Meat

Do you guys seem to retain more of your gains when comming off of a cycle that included EQ?
I can understand the significance of primo for keeping gains but the eq and test both bind to the same androgen receptors, but test will stimulate the production of additional IGF-1 (and GH) receptors, thus it would be more anabolic than EQ, right? I would think that you would keep more gains from test than from eq.

Some say that EQ is more anabolic and less androgenic. Why would EQ be more anabolic?
I'm not an EQ expert but I'm quite sure that it binds to AR and is 100% androgenic.
That being said, I think that gains would be more permanent from test. which is 50% anabolic 50% androgenic.

Thoughts?

-Stew

I've heard that Eq is highly anabolic and has a very low androgenic effects. Although, it's chemical structure is most similar to that of D-bol.

The gains come slow and steady, and the side effects are low...typical of anabolics.

------------------
300 kleen
angel.gif

[email protected]

Check out this website:Steroid Information, Pofiles, & Pictures

<A HREF="http://anabolicfitness.infopop.net" TARGET=_blank>
title1sm.jpg
</A>

Top Bottom