Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clomid fakes?

The real mexican clomid, omifin, I've seen comes in a box and blister pack. The tabs are white and have just the line to break them in half.
Everyone I know who has used clomid reports that their ball bag blows-up big time after a couple days of use.
You would use it at the end of your cycle to kickstart your natural production of testosterone.
Do some more research bro...and have some nolvadex on hand to prevent gyno or be sorry later.

The real mexican clomid, omifin, I've seen comes in a box and blister pack. The tabs are white and have just the line to break them in half.
Everyone I know who has used clomid reports that their ball bag blows-up big time after a couple days of use.
You would use it at the end of your cycle to kickstart your natural production of testosterone.
Do some more research bro...and have some nolvadex on hand to prevent gyno or be sorry later.

Meds like clomid, hcg, clenbuterol, nolvadex, etc are rarely faked/counterfeited (especially in Mexico) because there really isn't a market for that stuff (compared to gear).. So you should be ok.

Top Bottom