Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next bulk cycle to begin in two weeks

chesty

Bodybuilding Competitor
Elite Moderator
As soon as I get my order in the mail, this is what it will look like

1000mg aratest/week
400mg eq/week
2 A-50's/day/1st 6weeks
t3 at 1234321 for 7 weeks
insulin at 10 iu a day/ 5 in morning and 5 after workout.
clomid/proviron/nolvadex if needed and arimidex if I can find it.

this is a twelve week cycle that I hope will yield at least 40 pounds of weight. That will put me at 275 to 280 by end of January.

Where can I get milk thistle? can you get it from gnc, I never had to use it before.

Cranberry juice? for the insulin or my liver? That shit will give me the squirts non-stop!

I prefer to buy all my vitamins/minerals at Vitamin World, and they even have a frequent buyer program now...GNC IS A F*CKIN' RIP!! They're prices are astronomical, even with the little gold card! If you don't like actual cranberry juice, just get the extract in pill form--no added sugar, either! Best of luck, bro, that looks like a kick ass cycle! What # is this for you...??? Definitely keep us updated...and how are you going to distribute the injections of aratest--I want to do 500 mg/week in my next bulking cycle (will be the 2nd for me) and have seen conflicting opinions on when to inject, to get the best of both the prop. and the enan. Any info would be appreciated!

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/badkins
"Get BIG, or get the f*ck out," "Smoke it 'til your fingers burn," "The world IS mine!!"

It is my second full on cycle, I am going to distribute it 500mg twice week. I will keep all updated

vitaminworld.com is the place to go for milk thistle- 90 1000mg caps for $12.

Top Bottom