Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stanaBOLIC

purelifting

i just got this bottle of stanabolic from a european source and it is made by troy labs, ilium. the bottle is green and white and the words are all in english?? does anyone know about this or have pics of real stanaBOLIC?? i have seen pics of stanazolic and winstrol but never stanabolic yet it is a legit product in anabolics 2000.

purelifting said:
i just got this bottle of stanabolic from a european source and it is made by troy labs, ilium. the bottle is green and white and the words are all in english?? does anyone know about this or have pics of real stanaBOLIC?? i have seen pics of stanazolic and winstrol but never stanabolic yet it is a legit product in anabolics 2000.
Hey, if you thing it´s fake please send it to me!!! I would pay everything!!
That winny is goo stuff!! The diference is that it´s distributed by Troy labs instead of Denkall. Ilium makes both.
In chile we have excusively these winnys, and they are great!! Even better, there are no fakes of these winnys because they aren´t as popular as the stanozolic.
You have good winny in your hands....
winny223.jpg

Top Bottom