Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL Draft talk

Thick dog

Michael Vick is the obvious #1 pick and the most talented player in the draft, too bad he'll suffer in San Diego. On the whole though, I think this crop is a little weak. Then again, I thought last years prospects were very strong and few of them did much in their rookie seasons. As for the running backs, McCallister and Tomlinson seem like solid picks, but Michael Bennett I think has the biggest upside with his blazing speed, he's not as polished though. There are a bunch of good recievers, but I don't see any superstar material. There are some good defensive players, but no one really jumps out and wows you with their freaky ability. Dan Morgan looks like a solid pick. There are many FSU defenders that will go in the first few rounds, but I don't think any of them will become stars. Jamal Reynolds has great potential as a pass rusher. Anyone else have anything to add?

Get the flame throwers ready, I think Drew Breese is a better QB than Vick. Vick ought to go in as a running back.

------------------
Better dead than red.

View

Well there is some good points to be made on tha tissue MP-5. In terms of pure passing ability, no doubt Brees is further ahead and more developed, plus he's a winner and has great control over his offense. And Vick has the tools to be a great running back as well. Brees does lack some size though at 6'0 and his arm strength has been questioned. They are both proven winners, Brees is a little more polished, but Vick has more potential than anyone I've ever seen.

But if Vick goes to san diego he will be learning from good old flutie flakes. The guy makes miracles happen!!!

You know what they call my cereal "Bootyflakes"!!
Bootyshaker

Thin year overall. Some very exceptional DB's though From Akron and AZ State.

I don;t think a team can go wrong with Bennett or Tomlinson.

Tomlinson got huge numbers even when opposing teams KNEW he would get the ball all the time. Tomlinson's QB was a guy named Casey Printers. Ever heard of him? Nope. Well neither has the NFL. Tomlinson is like Marshall Faulk that way - you knew he would get the ball and he still kicked your ass.

Bennett has track star speed and NFL strength. He;d be a good pick.

Michael Vick has a cannon - people overlook his arm strength because he runs so well, but he has plenty of arm. I don;t like Brees. I don't know if it;s the birthmark on his face.....no it isn't that - I just don;t think he has the tools of an NFL QB.

Seems like the second coming of Danny Wuerffel.

Jamal Reynolds....I don't know if he has the strength. Also he has a low football IQ - you could count on him to get a stupid penalty at really inopportune times.

Vick does have a cannon, once he learns how to read defenses and different coverage schemes, it might be scary. Jamal Reynolds is totally one-dimensional, although he might be a guy that can get you 10 sacks a year, mainly in third down situations. Anyone seen Leonard Davis, the 370 lb tackle from Tennessee? He supposedly has one of the lower body fat%'s on the team and has great footwork. Although tiny, I really like Santana Moss, he has Peter Warrick type moves, and is faster. He does'nt have tackle breaking ability, but he may be a guy to watch...

From what all the sports sites are saying is that it will be a deep wide reciever and defensive draft into the second and third rounds.

It doesn't matter if Santana Moss can break tackles. No one in the league will be able to catch him.

Randy will now be the second fastest Moss in the league.

Santana makes plays, period.

leonard davis went to texas, not tennessee. he didn't dominate like i thought he should have, but he IS quite the physical specimen.

people are down on santana moss 'cuz of his 5'9" height...if he drops as far as some people are projecting he will be a steal for somebody...

Top Bottom