Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have a friend who is a girl and has slept with over 100 people what..

GLP

Are the chances she has a std most of the time sex was unprotected she looks healthy but her risk factor has got to be high. BTW she is only 19 and alot of the guys were scum bags.

She is looking at a short life for sure. Tell her to quit spreading her legs. Is a lifetime worth giving up for a few minutes of sex? She will get aids for sure.

LET HER SUCK YOUR COCK, BUT WEAR A JIMMY FOR ANYTHING ELSE.

------------------
mara.gif
marb.gif
marc.gif

IF I WERE YOU I WOULD SLAP HER AROUND AND START HAVIN HER PAY YOU FOR ALL THE TRIXZ THAT SHES PERFORMIN----- YOU KNOW HER PIMP

HEY NINETEEN--when did she start fuckin', in kindergarten?

That's a lot of mileage. The statistics are as follows: 20% of the sexually active adult population has herpes (HSV), and 70% of the sexually active population, I think between the ages of 17 and 35 (it seems to be a University course), has HPV (venereal warts, some strains of which are invisible to the naked eye), though this is an estimate; the Center for Disease Control doesn't yet require that cases of HPV be reported, but they want to do so soon because it's a growing epidemic, and HPV is linked to over 90% of all cervical cancers (of course, you don't have a cervix, but for thoroughness I thought I'd include that). The other good news is that gonorrhea is making a comeback, usually in the company of chlamydia. A person who has sex as rampantly as Hey Nineteen is not likely to visit the gynecologist regularly, I would think, in which case she could have any number of things and "just not know".

However, if she was willing to admit to that many partners, she might be willing to discuss the degree of sexual responsibility she's taken for herself; seems like you could pose some direct questions. Or drive her to the free med clinic. Bear in mind that HSV cannot be tested for--except by an expensive blood test--unless there is a current lesion.

Good luck.

--K

Do you really need to be told what the answer to your question is?

It's a given, she is Super High Risk!

------------------
Two 45 plates and a chicken is the breakfast sandwich of champions!!
skinny.gif

Rock On!

Top Bottom