Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

“Oral masteron” is NOT masteron – from the man himself

CYCLEON

After all the posts of nay sayers claiming that our friends orally available masteron was actually methyltest I decided to set the record strait and talk to the man himself. Well after a number of emails, the upshot is this the product is NOT drostanolone propionate (tho his injectable is drostanalone no prop), nor is it the oral form of masteron that used to be in tabs. The chem. structure is 17alpha methyl-DHT and the common name for it is mestanolone.
http://www.steraloids.com/products/A/A2570.html

This is an old E. German drug that Patrick Arnold states is the metabolite of anadrol. Apparently, it is a very strong androgen and binds well to the receptors, with major strength and sex drive gains but not much in size. It also doesn’t have major side effects and has relatively low toxicity (I think but not sure) and very low water retention – basically all of the good reasons for DHT. As for progesterone titties, I don’t have any information – but I have the solution for that anyway ;) Also, I believe it is the substance in Andractim, a gel which is actually being used to up the sex drive and reduce the prostate. Anyway – the man says he didn’t have a name for it initially as his Merc is rather far distant and so he thought that “oral masteron” was a close approximation. So there u have it – good s**t - but not masteron. :shocked:

Last edited:
The compound on the link is plain old DHT.

Masteron is testosterone propionate with a methyl group on C-2. Dont quote me on this but I think that methyl group will prevent it from aromatization.. Either that or it will aromatise very little.

The compound you mentioned, methyl DHT, cannot rationally be compared to masteron. Most interesting alterations to testosterone happen on ring 1. I mean, most steroids are identical on the other 3 rings. It is suspected that the first ring is the "front end" of the molecule that goes into the pocket of the receptor first... The 4th ring (where C-17 is) is the end of the molecule. That's why it's reasonable to say that a C-17 methylation will reduce AR binding.. Take eq and Dbol for example. Dbol is the EXACT same thing as eq but with a methyl group on c-17. What is the result? Reduced AR affinity.

However, fucking with the first ring on the steroid molecule messes with it's function BIG TIME.

BTW: Neither methyl DHT or masteron are even close to anadrol metabolites. Anadrol is like masteron but it has an aldehyde group on C-2 (and a c-17 methyl group), unlike masteron, which has a methyl group on C-2 and no 17-aa. That oxygen present with an aldehyde group (anadrol) changes the geometry of the molecule significantly

Andy

Last edited:
yes it is - I goofed, didnt look at it but ull notice that MESTANOLONE is a common name because basically its just DHT thats methyl-alkylated for oral availablity.

CYCLEON said:
yes it is - I goofed, didnt look at it but ull notice that MESTANOLONE is a common name because basically its just DHT thats methyl-alkylated for oral availablity.

Unfortuenetly, you just can't add a 17-AA and expect it to be the same compound.. Back to my eq and dbol example... Some would say that are "radically" different, though they only differ by a 17-aa.

Andy

stew is on vacation and will be back at the end of summer.

Ah man... I thought I was going to read an informative guru post..

Who's stew anyway?

Top Bottom