Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Zollinger Ellison Syndrome and oral roids

BodyFULL

I suffer from the disease mentioned on the tittle of my thread, this disease produce excess Gastrin and that leads to ulcers, my case is not severe and I have it under control. I was wondering if running anavar for cutting can make Zollinger any worst, I thought about injectables to avoid putting anything in my stomach that can put my health in jeopardy, but I'm just looking for a cutting mild AAS to take it in low dosages and var seems to be the one, thank you for your times buddies.

Anavar does not burn fat and since you have an issue (even though minor), I would not run it. For some reason there is false information out there that basically concludes that anavar is a fat burner. This is completely false. If I were you I would just cut down with diet and exercise.

It's very common for oral steroids like anavar to cause side effects like heart burn and indigestion so I don't think using anavar with your condition is a smart idea.

Anyways, steroids do not burn body fat. My advice to you would be to just focus on perfecting your diet and training. If you want to supplement to assist with fat loss, look into a PPAR up regulator like cardarine - https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

I suffer from the disease mentioned on the tittle of my thread, this disease produce excess Gastrin and that leads to ulcers, my case is not severe and I have it under control. I was wondering if running anavar for cutting can make Zollinger any worst, I thought about injectables to avoid putting anything in my stomach that can put my health in jeopardy, but I'm just looking for a cutting mild AAS to take it in low dosages and var seems to be the one, thank you for your times buddies.

I would say this is a red flag for any type of oral steroid use.

I would ask your supervising doctor first, but I am more than certain he will tell you not to do it.

Its not worth putting your health at risk for a little bit of effect of anavar.

Top Bottom