Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Zac Efron Steroid Cycle

I never even knew who this guy was but every chick i know is crazy about him

the guy gets so much pussy it isn't even funny. and yes chicks like his body 100X more than the Rock.. The Rock actually looked like shit in that movie, what is with the belly?

I don't know anything about hollywood but this guy is a household name of every high school girl lol

Even my mom said she thinks he's a hunk...

He looks great and honestly I believe that physique could be achieved naturally. No doubt his unlimited money to spend on a trainer/coach, nutritionist, chef, supplements, would make a huge difference.

I never even knew who this guy was but every chick i know is crazy about him

the guy gets so much pussy it isn't even funny. and yes chicks like his body 100X more than the Rock.. The Rock actually looked like shit in that movie, what is with the belly?

He's at the extreme end of normal physique wise, plus a good looking face, teeth, chat and being in Hollywood. Who'd think chicks would dig that kinda sh*t right??

his conditioning is excellent.. symmetrically right on.. .not too big, but big enough to get the point across... everyone has their own opinions or likes but this is what i train like for that kind of look

Top Bottom