Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your thoughts on Test/Winny Cycle

AllPLAYA

I was thinking of a very short 3-4 week cycle of Winny 50EOD and Prop or Enanthate 400/week. This is my question- I read that post stating that Winny actually works as a diuretic. Would this offest any water retention from the test. (I actually have done test before with very little water retention) . Plus- Winny works with pathways other than AR binding. Would this be synergetic (1+1=3) with the Test. I know this sounds confusing so any thoughts would be helpful. I really want 7-10 pounds in a month.

Winny helps block progestin effects and therefore alleviates the bloat that may result from using Nandrolone or Anadrol. To combat estrogenic induced H20 retention with Test you will need to use an aromatase inhibitor like Proviron or Arimidex. Test/Winny is a good cycle as it is synergetic, maybe throw in another aggressive AR binder like Deca or EQ if looking for more size/strength, add Tren or Anavar for leaner gains & strength.

Top Bottom