Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

your thoughts and experience on sleep issues

kiai

I've been having lighter sleep and some times its gets worse specially in the summer.

looking back this have started with anabolics use and only got little by little worse over the past 10 years.

but in the same 10 years I've added about 50 LB of weight

I've asked around and found almost all of the guys who follow similar regimen almost have similar problems to some degree.

I was looking for your thoughts on sleep issued caused by what we do. and if there are any remedies you know that makes things better.

my stats:
6'4 220 LB 12%
48" chest
19.5" arms
36" waist

few simple cycles under my belt that consisted of test only other T+Masteron and lastly a cycle with oral 'dbol" and only T

I like to keep my dosages low never went above 500mg of test and I didn't like with that much vs being on 250mg

currently I'm on cycle which consists of 250mg of test and 100mg of deca a week + 20mg of dbol + 25mg of proviron ED.

and the deca is there to help me with an injury that been bothering me for a few years now I only thought it will help me with the joint pain I have.

I would like to hear back from all of you I know some older members here and they helped me over 10 years ago do my research even long before I touch my first cycle. so I'm hoping once again you can give me some insight that only can come from these years of experience.

thank you all in advance and be safe.

30019883_10156205279679344_1389409243_n.jpg

12977226_10154088119019344_2281834674654420406_o.jpg

I used to have sleep issues sometimes. Since being on sarms I sleep much better and get to sleep quicker not sure if they help with that but I noticed on cycle I slept great and had very vivid dreams

Top Bottom