Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is your Testosterone SHUT DOWN? FIX IT!

Rogue Warrior said:
Someone reply to hcg administration frequency. I was always directed eod. Whats the every 4 days deal??

You could try smaller doses every day and it would probably work but it seems that the BIG HAMMER affect of large doses every 4th day works better for getting natural test back because one is hypogonadal.(It's the shock affect it gives to the testes....like an alarm clock in the morning he he he )

DURING a cycle its best to use small doses like 300-500iu's per day in order to PREVENT testicular atrophy in the first place as higher daily doses do run the risk of desensitizing the testes to LH.

RG

Rogue Warrior said:
I don't doubt what you are saying. Do you have any referenced material on the big hammer effect so I can set my doctor strait?

actually the routine I gave above was from a doc that treats steroid users.

One fellow that used nandrolone had to use the following formula before his test returned to normal. NOTE: Nandrolone shuts one down more at the level of the testes making then unable to respond to LH quickly. Some people can use the suff and some cannot so I wouldn't gamble especially if you are an older bro.

Last chance formula.........this and my initial post formula's are all documented in a medical journal...I just can't remember which one now. I wrote it down a while ago but can't find the journal but trust me this is not "made up". My endochrinologist says it is a good one.

60 day treatment. 5000iu's of HCG every other day for 6 injections, then 2500 every other day for another 6 with 150iu's of menotropins. All along take 50 of clomid twice per day and 10 of nolva twice per day.

15 days after the treatment his LH was 9.8 and that was up form 1!, and his test was 507 and that was up from 45!

Good luck.

RG :)

So what would you tell someone who does not respond to Clomid or Nolvadex??

Clomid and Nolvadex does nothing for me. I've used quite a bit of HCG in my time, but it was 1000IU a day for 14 days, and that did nothing for recovering testicle size. I got morning woods, but no testicle hypertrophy.

I will use the last of my HCG in that "Hammer" style, but is there anything else I can do? I have plenty of clomid and Arimidex on hand, along with 10,000iu of HCG. How would you work this, and what else can I do to help myself?

Top Bottom