Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your suggestion would be helpful!

fAnTaSy_X

Im wanna take my first cycle...i wanna just do one AS alone for my first here are my choices:

sus

Primotestin
Omnadren
Primobolan

Deca

eq

Ultragan

MY TWO BIGGEST CONCERNS ARE ZITS AND LIMP DICK! LOL whats the best to do?? im 20 150lbs 5'11"

thanks alot bros

Test at 750mg/week for 10 weeks with Clomid starting 21/2 - 3 weeks after your last shot. As long as your diet is solid and your protein is high you should have good results. Best of luck!

M18

Fantasy, what are your reasons for only wanting to do one type? There is a reason that people stack, and it's because each AS in the stack does different things.

If you are concerned about limp dick, add some test. Deca is good for the joints, and is pretty damn anabolic. A good first cycle could have low dose test/deca and it would do wonders for your physique. Same for a test/eq cycle.

Also, one main reason people like orals is that they kick in relatively soon as compared to injectables.

If you only want to do one type, fine, but I think you would not only notice better gains, but be happier overall with a stack. I can understand you not wanting to take 4+ different ones, but to limit yourself to just one is only limiting your results.

As for the zits, good luck! It is a major problem with a ton of people.

Your answer is none of the above in my opinion. You want good gains off one but no zits. Go with Sus.:) You'll be happy with the results. Minimum of 500mg but if you can go 750mg, twice a week. Work out hard. Primoteston works great! but I break out fairly bad with it. Of course everyone is different you may not break out that bad with it.

Top Bottom