Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your opinions on side effects?

JonStevens

[FONT=&quot]I have a serious question on whether this side effect is possible from steroids.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I know that steroids cause hair growth pretty much everywhere so anyways every since i started cycling I've realized that if i pace or walk around somewhere a lot that my ass cheeks and taint start to get very irritated especially when my ass is sweaty. Now i believe this could easily be due to the increased hair sizes on my ass cheeks does anyone think this is possible though? like yeah i know steroids increase hair growth meaning that basically you experience hair growth everywhere mainly in the areas where a lot of hair is. But we guys got hairy ass cheeks anyways so should actually be an existent side effect.[/FONT]

I don't have anything constructive to add to this conversation...

Shit happens man.. Baby powder will do the trick to cut down on your chaffing. I always recommend using a powder that is specifically designed for use on men’s balls and ass. I use a product by Duke Cannon called “trench warfare”. It’s super cheap at target and doesn’t clump up when you get sweaty. This is good hygiene protocol anyways. Give something like this a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom